My ABC's of Thanksgiving
This is just such a good idea that I wanted to try it too. I am going to try to post something that I am thankful for every day for 26 days in alphabetical order.
So for A most of all I am thankful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, really I dont know what else to say except that I am so grateful for this.
I am thankful for the blog A Daily Scoop and her wonerful perspective on things and helping me to grateful for what I have.
Another of my favorite "a things" is apples, nothing beats a crisp, yummy apple!
I am thankful for the blog A Daily Scoop and her wonerful perspective on things and helping me to grateful for what I have.
Another of my favorite "a things" is apples, nothing beats a crisp, yummy apple!


1 Comments:
This is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home