So these pictures are yet again backwards but you'll get the idea. :)

Getting ready to leave for trick or treating in the neighborhood with daddy and Aunty Jen. I did candy duty, it was really warm so I sat outside until it started to rain kinda reminded me of my Halloweens growing up.

Gathering leaves at Rob's work.

In Rob's office.

Our sleeping monkey, he must have had a rough morning.

Olivia getting ready to go to school for her Halloween party. She had a great time doing the costume parade she said and of course getting candy!
7 Comments:
Well, darn, I don't even remember seeing Olivia in the Halloween parade at school! Where the heck was I?
We only got about 30 kids for trick-or-treating and none of them were YOURS! Double darn!
You have some cute kiddos!!
Awww, they're so cute. Olivia is looking so grown up lately!
your kids look super cute in their costumes!
How super cute...
Soooo cute- I love their outfits- adorable!!
Such cute costumes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home