Our blog about our little family and our adventures.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Heather H | 1:53 PM
This just scares the pants off me-- We got some too, down here in Springville....I can't even face the possibility that these beautiful Fall days are coming to an end!!
Oh I miss the snow! I say that now but if I were in it I would probably say I hated it! Hope you guys are keeping warm up there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
2 Comments:
This just scares the pants off me-- We got some too, down here in Springville....I can't even face the possibility that these beautiful Fall days are coming to an end!!
Oh I miss the snow! I say that now but if I were in it I would probably say I hated it! Hope you guys are keeping warm up there!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home