"H" and our new haircuts
For my fun website of the day I choose Hostess With The Mostess, there are some really fun ideas on there!
I am super thankful for Olivia's and my new hair cuts, my head feels so much lighter and Olivia no longer freaks out when we have to brush her tangley hair. Now if Gina could just blow-dry and curl it for me everyday! Luckily Olivia's hair is relatively straight and nicely curls under without much help from me because I am pretty sure she wouldn't let me use a curling iron on it.


1 Comments:
Love the new hair dos :) You & Olivia are beautiful maximis :) I got my hair cut yesterday so I'd be beautiful,too :) Is your Internet down? You haven't posted in awhile. Hope all is well & see you in 2 weeks :) LOVE, Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home