Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"D"

I really like our Dating standards for the youth of our church, now if I can just get my kid's to follow it when the time comes...

The site Deal Seeking Mom has some great posts on deals around town.

I love doughnuts, growing up my friend Carrie's mom would make homemade doughnuts every now and again I loved them! When we went to visit two years ago we got the reciepe and now we can make them ourselves. I could live off our homemade doughnuts for days. YUM!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Caffeinated Mommy said...

I like this idea...love the thought of putting in to words each day all the things you are thankful for. Awesome!!

November 11, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home