Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"V", "W", "X", "Y", and "Z"

So the end of the alphabet doesnt have very many church items or blogs but there were two church things I wanted to mention. I am thankful for Visit Teaching, while I am not a good visiting teacher myself I love that the church encourages us to make friends with some women that we might not normally be friends with. And I am thankful for the Word of Wisdom, while I miss ice tea the rest of the word of wisdom was easy for me to follow.


I do read a few "W" blogs and one "Y" blog but nothing super exciting, sorry!

For "V", will have to say I love our van. I love its sliding doors, being a little higher on the road, and its pretty grey color.


For "W", I am thankful for water, I rarely drink anything besides water. Plus the ocean is full of water and I LOVE the ocean!
"X" is good for treasure maps!
"Y", I am thankful for YOU, who take the time to read my blog!
"Z" and last but not least I am thankful for Zachary, he is such an active, mischievous, sweet little guy. Everyday is an adventure with him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

oh my goodness - that picture is crazy! it gives me a glimpse into my future! =)

December 27, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger The Halls said...

Oh my goodness. You are doing so good on your food storage. I am so proud of you. I can't believe your lil' man. What a crazy lil' monkey. Keep up the good work girly. We need to get together sometime.

December 28, 2008 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Courtney and Mason said...

Check out your pantry! If I am ever poor and hungry I am comin' to your house! I bet with your bargins you got it all for a $100! How fun!
Happy Holidays!

December 29, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home