Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Saturday, December 20, 2008

"T" and "U"



Here are some of the letter "T" and a letter "U" thing I am thankful for:

I am thankful for Temples and we are excited to be able to take Olivia to the Draper Temple Open House in February and I am most thankful for my Testimony.
Here are some fun "T" blogs for you to go see: The Creative Homemaker, These are the Hours, and Tutus and Turtles.
And for the letter "T" I am most thankful for toilets, really I am not an outhouse or nature girl so yay for toilets!
I am thankful for umbrellas, something about a rainbow colored umbrella just makes me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Amen for toilets! Can you even imagine having to live without?

December 23, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home