Ultrasound
So we have our ultrasound on Thursday and have decided to let the baby's gender be a surprise! I know pretty crazy! But since we have all the hand-me-down clothes from the first two kids and all our other baby stuff we are set for whatever the baby might be so we are going to go the old fashioned route and let it be a surprise! And besides this way I get an excuse to buy some cute new green and yellow stuff! ;)


3 Comments:
That's exciting! Good call... I'm hoping that we get to do that someday!
WOW! You are SO brave. I don't think I could hold out....when is your due date?? What do you think you're having??
sorry I've been MIA lately. How did it go? We didn't find out with our first two and LOVED it. McKenna I needed to know because she was so close to Brian Dean I needed to prepare. Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home