Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Painting

This is just a little break in our thankful posts.

Over Thanksgiving weekend Rob worked on finishing most of our downstairs painting. Most of the walls just got their second coat of the really light tan color but our kitchen and fireplace area finally got some color! Now all that is left to do downstairs are to get bigger molding on the floorboards, window casings and sills, and deciding how we want to paint around our staircase. Not bad after nearly 3 years of living here!
Kitchen, now a pretty red color.
Fireplace area, dark blue on the back parts and a darker tan on the fireplace area.

6 Comments:

Blogger Megan J said...

I love it. A little jealous. Can't wait to have my own house. But I totally love your home!

December 9, 2008 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger pat said...

OOOH that looks nice, I think I am going to steal your ideas! Just kidding, I am not that low, but I do think it looks great!

December 9, 2008 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger The Caffeinated Mommy said...

Oooh! I LOVE the colors! Nice choices....

December 11, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Looks awesome! We have a lot of the same colors!

December 11, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

wow - that looks great Heather. We painted most of our downstairs a tan color, but still need to do the kitchen.

December 12, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

The color choices are beautiful!

December 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home