Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"J" and "K"

Here come some more things I am thankful for!
For the letter "J" I am thankful for Jesus. For "K" I am thankful for Knowing I will have a place in Heaven.

I don't have a "J" website that I use that often but for "K" I love KSL, we use their classifieds for all sorts of fun things.

I must be hungry since one of my favorite "J" things are Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, especially toasted marshmallow and one of my favorite "K" things is Kettle Corn. YUM!






2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

i LOVE toasted marshmallow jelly bellys too!

December 2, 2008 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprized that your "J" wasn't thankful for your sister, Jennifer! I won't tell her! :)
Love, Mom

December 4, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home