Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seven Peaks










My fun sister invited us to go to Seven Peaks with her for the Rubber Ducky Derby sponsored by Jerry Seiner. We had a ton of fun! My very nice neighbors watched Alexander for us so that we could just enjoy the big kids. The only not fun part was that I forgot to put sunscreen on my feet so they were very burnt and sore.

Hmmm, I am not sure what happened to the slide show that used to be here but here are a few of my favorite pics from the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger pat said...

I love your pictures and your choice of music!

September 24, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Smeltzerville said...

What a cutie pie!!

November 13, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home