Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Little Boys

Baby #1 Baby #2
Both of our boys at 4 months old, can you guess who is who?

5 Comments:

Blogger 2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

I can! Zachary and then Alexander

August 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

He is so cute - I wish my 2 year old wasn't screaming his head off when I ran into you. It would have been fun to actually see your kids in person. With the crowd of 7 kids you were in and the 5 I had, I didn't get a chance to really pay attention to each of the individuals.

August 25, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Wow, they look so much alike! I'm guessing Zachary is the 1st one and Alexander is the 2nd!

August 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger pat said...

My gosh, they are practically identical!

August 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

my goodness...they look almost exactly the same! =)

August 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home