Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Family Easter Lunch




Rob's grandparents had an Easter lunch for the whole family during the break between conference sessions on Sunday. The kids had great fun finding eggs, I had told Olivia to just run and grab eggs and put them in her basket and not to open them until we were done. I wasnt really sure how Zachary would do but he quickly caught on and had great fun looking for eggs with Grandpa. Of course the kids headed in different directions so I followed Zachary while Rob went with Olivia. The eggs had either money or candy in them and our kids being Haslam's found lots of money so much in fact that I asked Rob if he had Olivia shake the eggs and only keep the ones the jingled but he claims he didnt. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger 2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

I wanna be a Haslam and go to profitable Egg hunts... We are doing the Thanksgiving Point one tomorrow...

Thanks for posting new pictures. My girls were begging to play with yours yesterday. I should have called!

Emma

April 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Six-Pack Momma said...

How fun! I have something to send you, could you please e-mail me your address?

April 17, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

that 3rd picture makes me smile. :) i love it! what a wonderful day.

April 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home