Olivia after preschool on the day she got to bring her treats to her class. She was super excited to get a balloon and candy from her teacher. Hopefully the kids liked the gift bags!
Heather you are an amazing Mom. I wouldn't have the energy for all those kids. When are you due? Where are you delivering. I live 60 seconds from AF Hospital and could run you all the yummy food or girly movies you could want. Just let me know!
2 Comments:
Heather you are an amazing Mom. I wouldn't have the energy for all those kids. When are you due? Where are you delivering. I live 60 seconds from AF Hospital and could run you all the yummy food or girly movies you could want. Just let me know!
Have I told you how much I love this kid? She is so beyond great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home