Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chuck E Cheese



Our wonderful friends invited our kids to go to Chuck E Cheese for their cute twins' birthday party. The kids had fun playing some of the games but I think Rob had the most fun. Olivia found the rides too scary and Zachary mostly just enjoyed running all over and pretending to drive the cars. It wasn't the Chuck E Cheese that I remember from my childhood but that is kind of how things are I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

I totally agree! When I first handed him a cup with tokens, he looked at me and said not to worry...he had a coupon. Your husband cracks me up!

March 5, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

How fun! I love Chuck E Cheese, although we haven't been there since Jefferson was 1 or 2.

April 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home