My Name is Heather and I Am An Addict
My name is Heather and I am an addict, a blogging addict that is. Since I started blogging I have really enjoyed finding and reading blogs of other people I know. That quickly spread to reading blogs of people I don't know. And now to using Google Reader to read lots and lots of blogs even easier. Its bad, really it is.
I also have become addicted to Facebook, I just love all the little updates people give.
Too bad I cant seem to get addicted to cleaning my house or exercising!
I also have become addicted to Facebook, I just love all the little updates people give.
Too bad I cant seem to get addicted to cleaning my house or exercising!


2 Comments:
I am an addict too....never thought I'd have to say those words about myself. I am addicted to the computer, reading blogs, checking Facebook and my email. So we should have a club of addicts!
I have to say that I totally agree- I am a Blog addict myself- I like to think of myself as a people person- so if I have to be stuck at home alot, at least I can do something that involves other people:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home