Fun in the Canyon
Our friends from our neighborhood invited us to join them up American Fork Canyon for dinner and fun on Friday. We sure had a great time, they had a super spot where the river was really shallow so the kids could play in the water safely. Olivia loved throwing rocks to their dog and Zachary of course loved just getting dirty. The kids both enjoyed their smores, too!
Zachary was wet up to his armpits within minutes of getting there!
YUM!
Zachary sure likes chocolate!


5 Comments:
Looks like fun!
Wow- those smores look yummy;) Looks like you guys had fun:)
Too cute! Looks like you had fun! Hopefully we can make it up there with all of you before school hits...
Boys, boys, boys!! Gotta love em' I absolutley love the pic of Zachary eating his smore you can tell he is completley enjoying himself as would I eating a smore!
She is truly loving that s'more...I want one now!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home