Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Radio Disney Day

I took the kids to Radio Disney Days at the Gallivan Center today. I think they might have liked it more if we had seen High School Musical or Camp Rock but there were lots of little booths with games, some were more fun to the kids then others. We came home with a new beach ball, some key chains, and temporary tattoos.
The stage with the Radio Disney dancers performing.
Fun character cutouts.
And the cool doors on the elevators that were the kids favorite part of the day.

After all that fun, we went to have lunch with Auntie Jen at her work which the kids loved. And hey I love Icebergs fries and grilled cheese sandwiches too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home