Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wild West Jordan Playground

I took the kids to a HUGE playground in West Jordan today. It was hot but we had a good time. I got to go through most of the playground with them and explore just like I was a little kid! What a great place for kids and best of all it is mostly fenced in so the kids couldnt have really escaped if I had lost sight of them. There are lots of stairs which Zachary just loved and lots of boats, wagons, firetrucks, and other things to "drive" and pretend with.
Olivia getting ready to "drive" the wagon.
Well at least one of them likes swings.
It was this one in case you couldnt tell!
Just part of the playground.
Cute play boat.
Exploring.
Lu on the climbing wall.
Playing in the sand.

Riding the bouncy plane in the little playground next to the big playground.
The Wild West Jordan Playground. See the big slide? I took both kids down at the same time with me, it was an adventure for sure!
Looking in!

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan J said...

That park looks awesome! Lucky you guys. :)

July 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Tarin said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Cute pics!

July 1, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Do you have the address or easy directions? :) From the pictures it reminds me of Discovery Park in P.G.

July 1, 2008 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Heather H said...

The park is located right off of Redwood Rd in West Jordan at about 8000 West, right behind their city buildings.

July 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Heather, you're just cool. I love to check your blog to find the next fun place to go around town. We went to the splash pad a couple of times this last week and the kids loved it! I'll have to go find this fun park now for the next adventure.

Thanks!

July 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home