Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The trip home

Lets just say that the trip home was not fun. The only funny part was in the bathroom where we had lunch a lady said to me "Wow, your little sister looks just like you." I couldnt even think of a comeback to that. I dont mind that I look young but I really dont think that it looks like Olivia and I could be sisters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

People say the funniest things, don't they! It looks like your trip was great!

May 20, 2008 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Jacy said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

The ride home is always the worst!

May 22, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

What? That's funny! I don't think that you look that young... sorry. It's good not to look like a primary kid though right?

May 27, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home