Vacation Day 3
After naptime we went to the beach. Oh how I love the beach, it was a little less enjoyable with the kids since we had to make sure they didn’t go in the water by themselves or run to far away but I could still live on the beach. Rob and Dave made a huge sand castle. Olivia had no fear going into the ocean and she told us she liked “fighting the big waves”. Zachary took about a half hour to decided the water was fun and then he didn’t want to come out. He loved playing in the sand with the new shovels. We had a delicious dinner at a little fish-n-chips place right on the harbor.


2 Comments:
Wow - looks like so much fun! I want a week in your condo! Holy Cow! Did you feel like a queen the whole time you were gone? I love getting away and pampering myself a little. Eating out, relaxing with the family, and watching the sun set (on a real beach) is the best relaxation I can think of!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss CA. I used to live there and it was awesome. It is so fun to have family vacations and make all those fun memories.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home