Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What a man!


Not only does Rob work really hard so that we can have all the stuff that we do, he is also a great dad. Today was a LONG day here at home, and Rob was more then willing when he came home to take sick boogery Zachary off of me and hold him. And he then made dinner and took Olivia for a motorcycle ride. He also figured out why there is so much water in not only our crawlspace but in all the ponds around here and he got it fixed. And now he is back at work. I love you honey I am so thankful for all that you do!

3 Comments:

Blogger 2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

Tell me more about the water in the crawl space...

March 13, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Isn't it great to have a good hubby? I had a bad/long day today too, and Kory told me I could leave and do whatever I want. I left at 4:30 and got home at 10:00!!

March 13, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I want to know more about the crawl space water, as well...

March 19, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home