Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I need self cleaning floors

Today besides the usual crumbs and leftover food under the highchair I have had the pleasure of cleaning up: a spilt bowl of cereal and milk, poop off the stairs, and an entire box of noodles crushed in two toddlers hands and spread around. Today is just a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger 2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

Man! I hate days like those. I just pray to go to bed early!

Hugs!

March 6, 2008 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

YIKES!!! They sure keep you on your toes huh! I'll have to keep enjoying my immobile one for a while longer...

March 7, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger I have a good life said...

When you patent those floors...let me know...I will buy some from you! :) Oh, and about the private blog thing. I just found your blog today and I love it and wouldn't have been able to see it if it were private. But...I am also all for the protection thing. Good luck with that decision!

March 11, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home