Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Late May

Ummm, so yeah it has been forever since I put some new pictures on here. I hope you enjoy them!
I told him to go wash his feet...
Olivia really likes the fossils at the Dinosaur Museum.
Olivia with her beloved Mrs. Bahr, she had a great second year of preschool and we are sure proud of how much she learned.
Feeding the koi fish at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens.
We were lucky enough to have Aunty Jen come to Thanksgiving Point with us for some of their fun Monday night activities, this one had FREE cotton candy, YUM!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That first picture is SO funny! Love all the pictures you posted!

November 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home