Our blog about our little family and our adventures.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Heather H | 3:17 PM
He's so cute Heather!! So fun, I hope your enjoying him while he's so little! Thanks for sharing!
OHHHHH....I have stupid tears coming down. I miss you much! I miss holding my boy and kissing him. I miss Olivia and giving her squeezes...and I miss Zachary and how he just sits and listens when I read him a book.Living far away from the people you love...bites!Love you...Emma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
2 Comments:
He's so cute Heather!! So fun, I hope your enjoying him while he's so little! Thanks for sharing!
OHHHHH....I have stupid tears coming down. I miss you much! I miss holding my boy and kissing him. I miss Olivia and giving her squeezes...and I miss Zachary and how he just sits and listens when I read him a book.
Living far away from the people you love...bites!
Love you...Emma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home