Thanksgiving Point
Tuesdays in August are just $2 a person to get into each venue at Thanksgiving Point so we went to the gardens on Tuesday night. We tried to get a good family picture but our kids were not cooperating plus I didnt take the time to straighten my hair or put on any makeup. The gardens are beautiful but wear bug spray, the kids have a few nasty mosquito bites now.
If Zachary could sit still this one would have been cute!
Sweet girl, playing in the grass.
Not too bad of a picture.
Fun bridge, crazy kids!


5 Comments:
That looks SO fun! I should go down and do that!
You've got some adorable pictures there! What a cute family!
I almost have your layout done. It looks super cute if I can say so myself.
Fun times! We went to the dino museum down there too! I would LOVE to take your family's picture. I travel to locations and of course have my little studio. It only costs $50, includes all the digital files, photoshop stuff, etc. He he!
So cute!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home