Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Monday, August 11, 2008

More Cereal

The cereal in the bags was free (well we had to pay tax but close enough)!!
Not that we needed more cereal.



And remember if you arent using your coupons we will take them! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Halls said...

I love coupons!! Isn't it just wonderful what they can do for you. I can't wait until we're back in a house and I can be more dedicated to the coupon world. You go girl!

August 11, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

What? Okay so I think I need coupon lessons!

August 13, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger pat said...

wow, Heather, and I thought WE had a lot of stuff in our pantry!

August 18, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home