Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lotion

So we are in the process of trying to get Zachary to go to just one afternoon nap. It works about every other day. Yesterday was a day where it did work but being the bad mommy that I am I locked the kids out of the bathroom while I quickly showered so I could have some peace. I dont think they even tried to come in so it didnt seem like a big deal and they were both alive and well when I unlocked the door. So fast forward a day: Zachary was an early bird today so he is taking a morning nap. As is usual when he does this, I shower while Olivia watches a show. Today for some random reason known only to her she lotioned the fishtank in a very nice coat of my lotion. My lotion that was on my counter in the UNlocked bathroom. Maybe I will have to start locking the door everyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claremont First Ward said...

Don't you just love little surprises like that?

April 3, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home