A Few of Our Favorite Things
Olivia loves this dvd, it has really helped her with her letter recognition. There are also a few for learning your words. Plus I dont find it annoying to watch or listen to which cant be said for all kid's videos.
The kids love these Lil Crunchies, I bought two cans for our vacation and a day later they had eaten them all. The best thing is they dont make too much of a mess.Labels: Favorites



2 Comments:
I hope Dawn comes too. Thanks for visiting my blog--your kids are so cute.
I checked your blog out too....from your comment on Dawn's! I would love it if she came here....she wouldn't be sitting there by herself if she did!
Thanks for sharing some of your favorite things....the LeapFrog videos are the best...my kids ask for them all the time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home