Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

10 Years Ago

I received an interesting email asking what I was doing 10 years ago, 5 years ago, and 1 year ago and what I think I will be doing in the future. So here goes the 10 year version.

10 years ago I was busy being the Grand Representative of California from Washington and Idaho for the International Order of Rainbow for Girls. That means I spent most weekends traveling around the state wearing a bright green dress and a hairpiece. I made some great friends including my friend Megan who was the Grand Representative of Washington/Idaho from California. She and I are still friends to this day! I loved the beauty of the memorization work we preformed and the big dresses; these were happy times for me.

You can check out this link for more information on the International Order of Rainbow for Girls
http://www.iorg.org/membership.htm
Giving my report of California's IORG Grand Assembly at the WA/ID Grand Assembly in 1998.
Grand Officers of 1997/1998. I am on the end of the left side on the second row from the bottom.
Megan McMichael and me at California's Grand Assembly in 1998.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Halls said...

Thats cool! So, what is your tattoo of...I just had to ask! ;)

April 1, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home