Haslam Family

Our blog about our little family and our adventures.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utah, United States

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not a McDonald's Fan

I took Olivia to McDonald's last night for dinner since Rob had a meeting and I was too lazy to cook. I thought that she would enjoy her first Happy Meal and play in the big play area that they have. Well I was wrong. It was super crowded in the play area and the other kids were pretty big so she just wanted to go home, I did convince her to eat exactly one bite out of her chicken nuggets and she did lick ketchup off her fingers so it wasnt a complete waste! Oh, well at least we dont have to hear her ask to go back.

1 Comments:

Blogger grandpaw said...

See I told you all these years that those BALL PITS are dangerous places to go. And the so called food is not good either. So Olivia and Grandpaw knows best.

May 6, 2007 at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home